Suntec City Tower is a commercial building located at the most prestigious Downtown Core. It is lined by many luxurious residential apartments and also well-known skyscrapers. It is located at 9 Temasek Boulevard Singapore 038989, district 01. It is primarily used for retail outlets, office sales and rental.
Suntec City is called 新达城in Chinese, 新达means new achievement. Suntec City Towers comprise of 5 towers (Tower 1 to 5) of which 4 are 45 storeys and 1 is 18 storey. These 5 towers surround the fountain of wealth in the centre resembling a left palm with a ring in the centre.
Suntec City Mall opened in 1994 and occupies 82,500 square meters of retail space. It’s developer is Suntec Development and it is managed by ARA Trust Management Suntec Limited. Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre 新達城新加坡國際會議展覽中心 opened on 1 November 1994. This 6 storey architecture occupies an area of 82,000 square meters. Suntec Real Estate investment Trust has 60.8% of the shares and City Harvest Church has the remaining 39.2% of shares.
The Serviced offices managed by Servcorp is located on level 42 in Tower 3 have panoramic views of the CBD skyline. It is available for rental for both local and overseas businessman here on short term visit.
It is located within walking distance of 0.5 km from City Hall MRT Station. Other nearby Mrt stations includes Esplanade and Promenade Mrt stations. There are also several bus services available. Major expressways such as CTE and ECP allow drivers easy access to any part of Singapore. It is within 25 minutes drive to the Changi Airport.
Facilities and Amenities available here
There are a range of facilities available at serviced office for businessman on business trips as well as for those whose offices are anchored here in Singapore:
- 24/7 access
- CCTV Surveillance
- High Speed Internet connection
- Business support like copying, printing and mail handling services
- Meeting Rooms
- Receptionist support