Rental of Event Space

Posted by samuel.shee samuel.shee

Good Afternoon,

I’m looking to rent a space for a roadshow. Presently considering this location:

to set up my company’s booth. The booth size is approx. 4x4x3m. Tentatively, it should take place between Mon-Thurs for 1 day, sometime mid-November. Please let me have a quote for me to work with.

With Regards,

Samuel Shee

Events Coordinator

Mobile: +65 81817035

1. Fusionnopolis Place

#07-10. Galaxis

Singapore 138522

cid:image001.png@01D28090.53AEDB60Do not print this e-mail unnecessary. Electrolux - Thinking of you and the world around us.

This email and any attached files is for the attention of the intended recipient. The email and any attachments may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient: (a) contact the sender immediately and delete from your system all copies of the email including any attachments. (b) do not read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. Any such unauthorized use may be unlawful. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore can not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. The Electrolux Group www.electrolux.comBy interacting with us, submitting information to us, or entering into any contract with us, you acknowledge that you have reviewed the terms of the Electrolux Data Protection Policy (on the Electrolux website) and consent to the same.