Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

One way mirror film ADVICE

freestown7
If I put one way mirror film on both sides of a window, will it be a full mirror on both sides?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: One way mirror film ADVICE

olivia.davis262
If you put it on both sides it could turn into a mirror on both sides. This is because two way mirror and one way mirror films have a set reflection and transparency. The one I sell is 80% reflective, 5% transparent. So if you layer it on both sides it would still be 80% reflective and only .25% transparency because once it goes past the first layer you only have 5% light left and then take 5% of 5% so it would potentially block all of the light going through which would result in a mirror finish on both sides.
Reply | Threaded
|

franksmith1863
In reply to this post by freestown7

Oh yeah, was on your boots a year ago. I understand that there are a lot of different materials in stores. But you probably noticed that it has a different classification, density, target usage, etc. To choose window films, you'd better consult with some experts who will do installation work. So you will be able to choose what will be for many years to please you and give comfort. I was pretty satisfied both with services and prices and got the best one way mirror film https://www.window-films-solaris.co.uk/window-film/mirror/one-way-mirror-film All the best
Reply | Threaded
|

wootenhuber361
In reply to this post by freestown7
In conclusion, learning how to disable safe mode on Tumblr is essential for several reasons. One is to prevent the onslaught of spammers that can plague your Tumblr account. Another is to make sure that you can take down accounts that have been set up by hackers. https://gramvio.com/mixcloud-downloader/