Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OST to PST Conversion tool

bittlesanc
ATS OST to PST Conversion tool is designed in such a way that it import OST file to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 without any hassle. It converts all data items such as emails, journals, notes, tasks, contacts, etc. You can also batch convert OST to PST with our Batch OST Converter Tool. It supports various file formats like PST, EML, HTML, EMLX, Office365, live Exchange server, vCard, vCal, MSG, and MBOX. Moreover, using this software to export OST data to PST, one can convert offline OST file of any size successfully to PST file format. it give a free demo version to access 30 emails per folder.

Read More Info: http://download.cnet.com/OST-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77530261.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: OST to PST Conversion tool

Thomassmith
OST to PST Convert full version seems to be tough earlier to me but when I got OST to PST Converter with the help of my friend all the files are simply converter from OST to PST format without creating any hurdles during the whole process. You can download free tools from here OST to PST.

Reply | Threaded
|

emafrank478
In reply to this post by bittlesanc
One of the best pocket friendly OST migration tool is InQuit OST to PST Converter. This software helps to save and restore outlook OST emails with integrity from severely damaged, corrupted and inaccessible Outlook OST files into several files formats such as- PST, EML, MSG, EMLX, MBOX, Office 365 account and Live Exchange Server. It recovers data from corrupted offline OST file with be easily imported to the selected file format from any of the listed formats without losing the internal data.

Read More: https://inquit-ost-to-pst-converter-toolbox.en.softonic.com/

Reply | Threaded
|

bhimakeupacdmy
In reply to this post by bittlesanc
Thanks for the information