My hair is going curly but is really long and heavy and I need it cut how should I cut it?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

My hair is going curly but is really long and heavy and I need it cut how should I cut it?

freestown7
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: My hair is going curly but is really long and heavy and I need it cut how should I cut it?

franksmith1863
I have the same problem whenever I grow out my usually mid-neck length hair. Any longer, and my neck starts to feel about 30 bazillion degrees hotter than the rest of my body! Okay, so I’m exaggerating a little bit, but still!

The one hard and fast rule for curly hair is to NEVER get a straight, one length haircut.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: My hair is going curly but is really long and heavy and I need it cut how should I cut it?

olivia.davis262
In reply to this post by freestown7
Well, I do believe that there is nothing like short curly hairstyles wearing by men. Short curly hairstyles have envious texture, but apparently difficult to manage in the age of short, cropped hair. This is a popular misconception. You can easily explore various ways how this haircut can be worn as well as the pros and cons of having this trendy mens haircuts on my favorite MensHaircuts Hope it can help