Is it possible as an RN to get a job in acute care after working in home health? If so, how?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Is it possible as an RN to get a job in acute care after working in home health? If so, how?

franksmith1863
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Is it possible as an RN to get a job in acute care after working in home health? If so, how?

olivia.davis262
It depends on how long that you have been away from a major hospital environment.

In most countries there is a retraining program for RN’s who return to work after raising a family for instance,

What I would suggest that you ring your state registration body and enquire as to available courses.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Is it possible as an RN to get a job in acute care after working in home health? If so, how?

freestown7
In reply to this post by franksmith1863

Sure, why not? Still, I advise to check your resume and make it more suitable. If you want to find a really good job and benefit people, I advise you to contact All American Care. There are certain features in caring for the elderly. I am a nurse. But to work with older people, you need to check out these home health care jobs https://myallamericancare.com/careers/. After this training, you will definitely get the job. Good luck
Reply | Threaded
|

Gingers
In reply to this post by franksmith1863
Greetings! When it comes to finding a job, everyone understands that writing a resume is a very important and responsible step! That is why I decided to search the internet for the best service with the best professional writers who will put together the best resume for you. Use https://resumewritinglab.com/cv-writing.html and everything will be fine!