How can I download videos from my Facebook account to my computer?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

olivia.davis262
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How can I download videos from my Facebook account to my computer?

freestown7
You will have to download it using your mobile phone and copy it to your computer when done.If you do not like this option then ypu can get an android emulator or a facebook downloader for pc. A heads up though, you will have to purchase the facebook downloader. That is why using your android phone is the best option. To download facebook videos, you will need an app called snaptube. You can get it from their official website. search for it on google and you will find it. Do not look in playstore. It is not available there becaus it is also a youtube downloader. Once you install the apk and open it. You will see facebook among the top sites in it. Open it and log in. It will open facebook just like an app. Got to the videos section and select any video. Once it begins playing, a download button will pop up, Select your preferred resolution and download.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How can I download videos from my Facebook account to my computer?

franksmith1863
In reply to this post by olivia.davis262

Pretty easy actually. If you want to download videos from FB to your laptop directly, then check out that facebook video downloader  from mp3.studio as the best option I have ever tested. You see, this free tool makes the process quick, straightforward, and safe. Pretty handy and fast actually. Simply give it a try. Cheers