Open this post in threaded view
|

Are all essay writing services fake?

freestown7
Are all essay writing services fake?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Are all essay writing services fake?

olivia.davis262
It’s not so much that they’re fake, although some services clearly don’t produce work that’s good for anything other than the bottom of a bird-cage.

It’s that if you use such a service and then turn in an essay that you didn’t write, you’re cheating. Even if the essay the service writes for you is by some miracle free of plagiarism, you’re still cheating because YOU DIDN’T DO THE WORK.

That’s academic misconduct. If a student pulled that in one of my undergraduate classes back before I retired from teaching, the result would have been an automatic “F”…and the boot from my class.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Are all essay writing services fake?

franksmith1863
In reply to this post by freestown7
Of course not. I think that it is better to apply to such services if you have some complicated theme. It's really easy to write about summer vacation, some history things and poetry. But if I need some really hard topic, I use this essay writing service australia www.theunitutor.com/au/best-essay-writing-service-australia/ instead. It's very easy to write and to work at the same time. Students are working and don't have too much time.